In this article, we'll show you how to register for an individual user account in SkyGrid Flight Control.
- Open the SkyGrid Flight Control iOS app.
- To register for a new account, click on "Sign up."
- Next, enter your name, email and password, and then acknowledge that you've reviewed the FAA Privacy Statement and LAANC Association Statement.
- Click the "Create Account" button. This will automatically send a verification email to the provided email address.
- Open the "SkyGrid Email Verification" email in your inbox, and then click the "here" link to verify your account. If you don't see an email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- You can now log in to the SkyGrid Flight Control iOS app using your email address and password.