In this article, we'll show you how to create a flight plan.
Tutorial: How to create a flight plan
1. For iPad: On the left menu, tap on the flight plan icon to open all saved flight plans.
For iPhone: On the bottom menu, tap on the flight plan icon to open all saved flight plans.
2. For iPad and iPhone: To create a new flight plan, tap on the “+” icon in the top right of the Flight Plans screen.
3. First, you will create a flight plan. Flight plans will encompass one or many objectives. Start by adding basic information about the flight plan, including a name and description. When finished, tap on the “Next” button.
4. Next, tap on the map to set a location pin that will act as a reference point for objectives in your flight plan. Later, you may decide to restrict take-off to this location. Tap on the “Plan Settings” button to confirm your Take Off Location.
5. Finally, specify flight plan settings that will set the aircraft's max speed during objectives and action to take when all objectives are complete. When finished, tap on the "Create" button.
6. Your Take Off Location has been set. To add objectives to your flight plan, see Creating a Path Objective.